- STARFLEET CompOps will be patching the database. Please make sure to download/copy your Academy Exams especially OTS, OCC, and the Data Protection and Privacy coursework.
- New Awards and Member Recognition Program-Crew are strongly advised to fill out the Mission Briefing Form pinned on #Orientation. You can count items done with other organizations. The more info you give, the more points you earn!
- STARFLEET’s International Conference is virtual this year. They are looking for volunteers to help run it and host panels.
- Thank you Armando for cleaning and organizing the USS CORSAIR’s Discord Server!
- Welcome aboard to LT Cole from Florida! and ENS Zac from Lafayette
- THERE’S A PROMOTION! Congratulations to ENSIGN ZAC! They passed OTS and can proudly announce they are an officer!(and buy the next round of virtual drinks!)
- For STARFLEET Openings go to https://sfi.org/humanoidresources/
- Temporal Specialist-Update Calendar of Events on Discord, Website, and Facebook Groups. Also will post reminders if necessary.
- Communication Specialists (multiple): Post fun Star Trek/Sci Fi/Science related articles on Twitter and on Facebook Group. Also can do video updates of crew activities while on location, blog on chapter/region website.
- Retention Specialist-email reminders and follow up to ensure crew renew STARFLEET memberships on time.
For all USS CORSAIR Internal Openings please email info@BRStarTrek.com to apply.
Executive Officer Report:
- Complete list of members who need to renew are in the agenda
- It’s W-2 season-limited availability.
Second Officer’s Report
- Hammond Relay for Life-still no firm date, the countdown clock has it in August which isn’t correct. Will hold on to items for gift basket raffle.
- Atoz Book club next meeting will be in April.
- Still collecting Boxtops (use phone app to donate), Community coffee labels, etc)
- Meeting 4th Saturday of month for Offline Gaming. Please email info@BRStarTrek.com for address.
Chief Science Officer’s report-Coordinating Game Day and Book Club with Gail
327th MSG OIC Report
- Jackbox Gaming is now being hosted on the Region 3 Discord Server. Getting a great and lively crowd every Monday night starting at 8PM.
- Still streaming videos Wednesday nights at 7PM. Catching up on Star Trek. Great way for those that don’t have Paramont+ to enjoy the newer Star Trek episodes.
- Corsair Chronicles RPG will be the first Sat in Feb 7:30PM.
Event Dates (in addition to what is on the agenda)
2/5 @ 8PM Corsair Chronicles RPG (USS CORSAIR Discord)
Andorian Arctic Challenge Ice Cream Crawl
Bonjour Baton Rouge Suite A-1, 5741 Essen Ln, Baton Rouge, LA 70810 https://www.facebook.com/bonjour.br.official/
Creamistry 7707 BlueBonnet BLVD ste 110, BR 70810 https://www.facebook.com/creamistrybatonrouge/
Popaletas https://popaletas.com/ 4855 S Sherwood Forest Blvd Suite B, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Buzzed Bull Creamery – Denham Springs, LA 2660 Sac Au Lait Ln Suite C, Denham Springs, LA 70726 https://www.buzzedbullcreamery.com/
We’ll be bringing Star Trek Fluxx to play!
2/24 @7PM Monthly Crew Meeting (USS CORSAIR Discord)
2/26 @1PM Q’s Board and Card Game Day @ Gail’s in Ponchatoula, LA. Please email info@BRStarTrek.com for exact address.
3/20 LA Southern Board Game Festival UL Student Union, Lafayette,
5/14-10AM-Cetacean Ops@ Mall of Louisiana. Visit Aquarium, then eat lunch and play games at the Main Event
To be scheduled for Spring
Tobasco Factory field trip
To Be scheduled for Summer
3 Rolls Distillery
Escape Room @13th Gate
Feb Project of the Month-be sure to show them off on Facebook and Discord
Where to get rocks to paint https://rufflesandrainboots.com/where-to-get-rocks-to-paint/